Friday, July 01, 2005

Carnage

Obviously, the warlock who sold me these tea leaves gave me some dried vile weed instead. I guess we really didn't need Keith to come to the mound and give up a grand salami tonight. Meyers said, "Sit back. Relax. I've got this one." And Mantei - how many walks? 4? 5? Jesus, that was brutal.

At least we still lead the division by 2.5, as the O's lost. The Yankees loss was pretty horrid, too. Orsillo hinted that there might be another front office meeting. I love it when Rem and Don make little jabs like that.

Tomorrow is a new day. And Boomer's dealing.

An aside: I think I am the only person alive who just saw their first episode of Reno 911. It sent me into wild hysterics. A coworker told me that the last season just came out on DVD. I am sensing a Reno 911 marathon in my future.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

do you keep your times messed up on purpose?

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Haven't figured out how to fix that yet. Either that or my account is stuck in some sort of time warp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home