Monday, February 13, 2006

Scott and Liz

are off to Cinci. And the National League. I miss that guy. Hard worker, that one.

For some reason, I thought his wife's name was Mitsy. Not so. Who the hell's wife was Mitsy? Then, I thought it was D-Lowe's for a sec, but her name was Trinka. Incidentally, that's not a name - that's a child's toy. Come on now, pick up all your little trinkas and put them away. A seriously bad choice. Scott and Elizabeth have a daughter named Ella. Now, there's a great name for a gal. It rhymes with my Polish grandma's name, Stella. That name kicks butt. My French Canadian grandmother's name is Marie, though she goes by Pauline. All her sisters shared the same first name. Was my family simply insane, or is this in line with other French Canadian family traditions? Maybe you shouldn't answer that.

Anyway, good luck with the Reds, Scotty. Tell Johnny Fever I said "hey."

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I was such a big fan of WKRP...I still have a compilation of the best episodes on SVHS tape, and once a year I dust off the 6 hour tape and play a few episodes. This is Les Nessman, hoping your news day is full of news! Love it.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Kim said...

WKRP was one of my favorite shows. Herb's pants are priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home