Thursday, May 25, 2006

Quick Plug For the Boston ARL

So, I often get mail from the Animal Rescue League, as I am a volunteer and what-have-you. Anyway, they are hosting a "foster care" open house on May 31st at 7 PM (Boston Branch -10 Chandler Street, Boston, MA).

The purpose of this event is to educate folks who are interested in becoming foster care providers to animals (mainly cats and dogs) in need of a temporary home. They have asked me to "spread the word" and "be creative." While this isn't very creative, I am doing my part in this grass roots marketing campaign.

The event will last no more than 1 hour and they are going to have light refreshments, I am told. Go to their site if you would like more 411.

7 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

I survived the crash of Oceanic Flight 815 in the South Pacific. Can you get us some help? We're desperate!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Is this some kind of odd cyber pick up line? I totally don't get it.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I am stumped on that one too. I was going to comment that I am so impressed with your work with animals. Good stuff K.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger The Couch Potato said...

*ignoring superfluous comment*

Nice plug, Kim! I wish I had a house and yard instead of my teeny-tiny condo. I'd take in a dozen.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Thanks, guys. I won't be able to go, unfortunately.

All the animals are terribly irresistable. The placement rate is really high, which is encouraging.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

By the way, the first post was a reference to LOST, Flight 815 being the doomed flight from Au. to the sea. Just came to me.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I know, but why the random and totally irrelevant comment? Must be a weirdo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home