Monday, February 13, 2006

Is This Really My Country?

From Yahoo! News:

Hunting safety experts interviewed Monday agreed it would have been a good idea for Whittington to announce himself - something he apparently didn't do, according to a witness. But they stressed that the shooter is responsible for avoiding other people.

Do you think so? That's revolutionary, huh? Avoiding people when shooting. Wow.

Actually, this is good. When those VP presidential debates come 'round, the democratic candidate can stage an encore and say, "I don't own a gun, but if I did, I wouldn't shoot my friends with it." *Canned laughter* "Thank you, thank you very much. I'm here all week."

3 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very lame... but a new phrase at work to express dis-satisfaction with a c0-worker or manager is "Yeah, I'm gonna take him quail hunting this weekend" or if you are blind-sided in a nasty way "Yeah, I hear __(insert last name) is ____ (insert language of choice) for quail hunter."

This replaces last week's phrase "Hey, urine on the ground floor!"

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Nice, wormtown. I might steal it!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought you should know... the reason for the last one is because we found construction workers were peeing in our new building. Not in the port-a-jon. Nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home