Friday, October 28, 2005

Lunch Time Report

First, and foremost, I want to let you in on a little secret. I have discovered how to microwave a Trader Joe's veggie burrito to perfection. I have tried in the past, with no success, to heat the burrito in the microwave while maintaining the soft, tender quality of the tortilla. Here's what you do: Wrap it in a moist paper towl before zapping it. There's your little lunch time tip from WCSG.

Secondly, it looks as though the Theo deal is not yet done, but the statement issued yesterday by Epstein and Lucchino suggests that it is close. Whew!

Next, both Millar and Mueller have filed for free agency. I am really excited to find out who the Red Sox are going to acquire at 1st. Rumor has it that Youk will become the full time 3rd baseman, which makes perfect sense to me and I'm sure to most of you, too. I'm glad that all his utility time have paid off. U-Time. Youk-Time. Anyway...

Timlin has been given a tentative deal. Good news for the bullpen.

Alright, back to work.



Mmm ... burrito ....

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

And now Manny being......an asshole. I wrote a comment on 12/8 today (Sat.) that expresses my view. Shesh, what an idiota. Have a great w/e, you.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I don't understand what's going on with Manny. I wish these things didn't get leaked, though, because all they do is cause anxiety for the fans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home