Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sick Again

Man, there's nothing like being kicked when you're already down. After finally getting over the bronchial thing, I got a horrible, violent stomach flu that lasted all day yesterday. I am still recuperating, yet able to work. I can't remember when I had the wind knocked out of me quite so bad. There's nothing like lying on the linoleum floor with chills after severe vomiting episodes. Really.

I am hoping to get back into the blogging routine soon. Not much to report on the Sox front. I heard that Abreu's name came up in a possible trade with the Phillies (again involving Manny and Clement).

Also, word on the street is - (1) Arroyo is working with FO to sure up a possible 3-year deal and (2) Theo has been working for the Sox in secret as a special advisor to John Henry (variations of this rumor keep surfacing, so there must be some validity to it).

Oh, and we signed reliever Guillermo Mota to a 1-year, $3 million deal.

3 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

It's Thursday so I hope you're feeling much better. That was no fun.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger twitch124 said...

Get well soon.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Thanks, guys! I'm feeling much better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home