Tuesday, November 15, 2005

KISS Checks

I am so excited. My friend, Lyn, referred me to a link offering checks with various pictures of one of my all-time favorite bands, KISS. I've seen all those cutesy checks - the waterfalls, the bunny rabbits, the horses. But KISS checks? Be still my beating heart!

In about 10 business days, I'm going to the proud owner of these bad boys. For the first time, I'm looking forward to paying my bills. I'm going to save the scariest one for the parking ticket I just recently got.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Dehli Boy - I knew that he was born in Isreal. His real name is Chaim Witz. I didn't know about his relief efforts, though. He really is an interesting guy.
I LOVE Gene's alter ego. Decades later, it still holds up. He is the man!

El Mongo - I have only one word: jealous! Glad you got to meet him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home