Friday, June 09, 2006

Spread the Love

Alright, I love Youk and all, but here's what I've got a beef with: Lowell is a tremendous talent at 3rd. Dude makes amazing plays over there. Better than Mueller, even. So, when he's able to grab a wild hit towards 3rd with such grace and shoots it over to Youk for the play at 1st, what happens? The crowd screams, "Youuuuuuuuuuuk." I grant you, sometimes Kevin is straddle splittin' on the bag, but can we give it up for them both with a great big, non-player specific cheer?

Also, Hazel Mae is wearing that dumb Easter suit again and I want to puke on it. If I had a body like hers, I wouldn't waste it on cutesy bank lady dresses. Speaking of dresses, I found this gorgous number on line. I don't get girly all that often, so pardon my gushing all over it. I love vintage.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick ass dress! Why, getting girlie is just as American as baseball, my friend! In fact, you could really turn heads at the park with that number. I bet you get 3 free beers!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I love this dress! The site I found it on is insanely awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home