Monday, June 19, 2006

This is going to be a weird game, I think ...

Another odd thing about this team is the fact that Schneider wears ivory colored catcher gear. Combine that with his gray uniform, and the dude looks like an armadillo back there. Also, I thought it strange when he was facing Snyder. You know, Schneider vs Snyder.

On a positive note, Gabe Kaplar is back. I still say he's going to get traded. Probably for a pitcher. Especially if he starts turning it on. You don't believe me? Just watch.

The more pressing priority for Front Office was trying to find a pitcher who looks like Bronson to appease those who were pissed off about the Wily Mo for Arroyo deal. Snyder definitely has the Bronson hair as well as the Bronson squint. He's not quite as Daddy Long Legs, but when you look fast ... it's creepy. Please don't tell me you weren't thinkin' it!

3 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder if he can sing?

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hot Stove is coming up. If he's on the bill, then we'll know if my theory hold water.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Thought of it immediately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home