Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sveum Now Coaching 3rd base for the Rangers

"His new 'stage name' is Steve Smith."


"This has been a Muppet News Flash."

Ok, let me just say, for the record, I like Foulke. And no one wants him to succeed more than me. But, can I just say that Pap is amazing? AMAZING. Did you see that eye of the tiger 1-2-3 shit tonight? That's what we need in a 1-run game. What would you have done with such a close game? I would have put Pap in. As bad as I feel for Foulke.

Sox take 2 out of 3. Good start to the season.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hey cspster - I just sent you an email. Good luck with the project!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I thought the same easy sweet feeling in the 9th. But Foulkie will be ready sometime in early May. All the merrier, right??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home