Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Big Ego Plug

I've talked about Jim's Big Ego before. They are a 3-person operation straight outta Somerville. Punky Folk Rock with a little bit of Funk. An excellent blend, indeed. Anyway, Jim Infantino - JBE front man - is a song writing genious. I hardly miss a show of his, when in the area. Even when I lived in Philadelphia, I caught him at The North Star Bar and The Point in Bryn Mawr. His songs are thoughtful and his stage presence is truly (I never use this word, but I will) captivating.

He just redesigned his website and is releasing a digital EP with a bunch of G.W. protest songs.

He is playing in the round with other local song writers tonight at The Sky Bar in Somerville. Show starts at 8PM.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. I very much enjoy this group. Especially that Jim Infantino and his very smooth and bulbous head. Their music is inspiring, yet daring. Oh, so excellent. Good call, Ms. Witchy and thank you for your insight! Best wishes.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Dehliboy - you can certainly partake in a show or two, as you reside in New Hampshire. I strongly advise that you do. He will not disappoint! Best wishes to you, too, my friend.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Buca, Dehli, Bumpus, ElMongo, and Inksniffer:
Farewell, you whacky group of weirdos. You know, Dave, they make drugs to help people control their multiple personalities. You ought to look into that, silly pants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home