Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pirates Get More Money

I check in on the Pirates every now and again, mainly because a very special person and I share a passion for the game and he happens to live in Pennsylvania and is a life long Pirates fan. I just noticed that the Pirates have increased their payroll by about 20 million bucks. This isn't a lot compared to some teams. But, hey, Pokey Reese was also a life long Pirates fan and look at how important he turned out to be for the Red Sox. Also, Kevin Millar and Tony Clark are among the names being tossed around for potential 1st basemen for the Pirates. Argh, matey.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks for the welcome message over at my blog...not used to saying that yet! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I'll get your blog link up on my blog soon ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home